Nuffnang

"Liquid sculptures" by Tapan Sheth

It may have taken six months, hundred of pictures and endless patience, but the efforts of Indian photographer Tapan Sheth have all been worth it after he managed to capture these stunning images of 'water sculptures'.

Sheth, from Rajkot, in Gujarat, added coloured dye to liquid along with guar gum, a food thickener similar to cornflour, then set up his camera equipment.


The 34-year-old got these mesmerising images by letting a drop fall into the rest of the liquid, then quickly pressing the camera shutter.

He said: 'There are lots of things involved in the photography of liquid sculptures. There is proper preparation, setup, controller and much more required to get the effect.

'The most important part is the passion; if you don't have passion you really won't able to achieve this. From 100's of clicks I hardly get five to ten perfect shots. Sometimes a complete session could fail.'

Many form into umbrella-like shapes, while some seem to mimic mushrooms and others look like trees with one resembling a cup.

Tapan added: 'After many failed attempts and efforts I got the result I was looking for for my liquid sculpture photography.

I really can't believe the reaction I get, it's simply awesome when you praised by people around the world. When I see my pictures, I don't have words for what I see. Liquid sculptures are a jewel for me.' Via
 - dailymail.co.uk



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...