This is the list of most expensive cars in the world (2010 -2011). At the top of the list is of course the legendary Bugatti Veyron, most expensive, most powerful, and fastest production car in the world.
1. The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 ($1,700,000) is a rear mid-engined Supercar. It is the most expensive modern car in the world at $1,600,000 The Super Sport version is the fastest road-legal car in the world, with a top speed of 431.07 km/h (267.85 mph).The original version has a top speed of 408.00 km/h (253.52 mph)
2. Lamborghini Reventon ($1,600,000) Its top recorded speed was recorded in Los Angeles, California at 340 kilometres per hour (211.3 mph). The official press release stated that only 20 vehicles would be released to the public, with one additional car (marked as 0/20) produced for the Lamborghini Museum.Although early rumors indicated the total number would actually be 100,[each Reventón is clearly stamped with its number in the sequence of 20 between the driver's and passenger's seats.
3. McLaren F1 ($970,000) On 31 March 1998, it set the record for the fastest road car in the world, 240 mph (386 km/h).As of Jan 2011, the F1 is still the fastest naturally aspirated road car in the world.
4. Ferrari Enzo ($670,000). The most known supercar ever built. The Enzo has a top speed of 217 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.4 seconds. Only 400 units were produced and it is currently being sold for over $1,000,000 at auctions.
5. Pagani Zonda C12 F ($667,321). Produced by a small independent company in Italy, the Pagani Zonda C12 F is the 5th fastest car in the world. It promises to delivery a top speed of 215 mph+ and it can reach 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.